Ágora International School Madrid
Location: Villaviciosa de Odón, Madrid.
Age: 1 – 18 years old.
Student’s residence: Día.
Curriculum: Spanish (English Bilingual)
Language of instruction: English and Spanish.
Oyher languages: French, German and Chinese
- Activities and sports club: Basketball, 7-a-side football, volleyball, mini-tennis, chess, judo, children’s football school, basketball.
- Performing arts school: musical theatre (singing, theatre and dance), funky, ballet, flamenco.
- Music school: musical language, music and movement, piano, harp, classical and electric guitar, electric bass, classical and modern singing, violin, viola, cello, double bass, flute, oboe, clarinet, saxophone, drums, cajon, marimba, timpani, bongoes, orchestra, choir.
- Art school: painting and drawing, art in English.
- Language school: German, French, Chinese, language reinforcement.
- Others: Logopedia, Robotix.
Sports: Basketball, hockey, acrosport, dodgeball, badminton, ping-pong, swimming, football, volleyball, handball.
Summer/Holiday Camps: Yes
Agora International School Madrid is an international private school located in Villaviciosa de Odón, a municipality from the west of Madrid surrounded by nature and residential developments.
Founded in 1981 as a Spanish-English bilingual school (originally called Colegio Zuloaga), the centre joined the international group of NACE Schools in 2006. It offers all stages of education from 0 to 18 years, with the possibility of studying the National Baccalaureate or the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme: an internationally recognised qualification that facilitates access to the most prestigious universities in the world. As part of the NACE Schools group, Agora International School Madrid has excellent art, music and sports programs within the curriculum for the integral formation of its students, as well as a complete education in values: values are a key factor in the school’s learning methodology and all students at the school receive an education that fosters respect, tolerance, social commitment and companionship. The school’s goal is to provide its students with the tools to achieve academic and personal success.