Lope de Vega international school
Location: Benidorm, Alicante. Comunitat Valenciana.
Age: 3 – 18 years old.
Student’s residence: Boarding school, Day school.
Curriculum: Spanish curriculum (bilingual in English), Dual Diploma (American-Spanish Baccalaureate).
Language of instruction: Spanish and English.
Other languages: Valencian, French.
- Dance school (classical ballet, contemporary dance, funky dance, Spanish dance, sports dance, dance school).
- Artistic and ludic activities (ceramics, jumping clay, drawing and painting, theater, robotics, chess, piano, guitar, choir)
- Sports activities (rhythmic gymnastics, tennis, paddle tennis, swimming school, soccer school, karate-do shotokan, taekwon-do, judo, kick boxing – muay thai, personal defense, aikido, school sport)
- Cooking School
- Language school (English, French, German, Spanish for foreigners)
- Support and revision activities (support, mathematics, physics and chemistry, Spanish language and literature)
Sports: Football (soccer), Paddle, Tennis, Swimming, Karate, Taekwon-Do ITF.
Summer / Holiday camps: Yes.
Lope de Vega International School is a pioneer center of educational change that has set the course in recent years to a new paradigm in Education.
It is the first Center in Spain certified by the National Center for Teaching Thinking, NCTT, (Massachusetts, USA), as a world reference center, to impart the Methodology of Learning Based on Thought “(T.B.L.).
Its international vocation is reflected in the numerous strategic agreements with Educational Centers in Europe and the United States, which allow students to participate in exchanges and all kinds of international educational experiences. Likewise, they attend the Dual Spanish-American Baccalaureate, obtaining a double degree that opens up doors to the best universities.
It is a leader in the offer of summer campus and thanks to its student housing it welcomes students from all over the world during the whole year.
Sport is one of the hallmarks of more than 16 sports schools, which together with arts such as dance, music and oratory, make the genuine profile of both human and academic students aligned with the requirements at the present time.
Education in responsible citizenship is part of the history of Lope de Vega and encourages the educational community to carry out numerous social actions in favor of the common good and wellbeing of our community.
Lope de Vega International School endows with a cultural uniqueness the features of one of the most important places of tourist attraction in Europe which is Benidorm.