SEK International School Catalunya
Location: La Garriga, Barcelona. Catalonia (Catalunya).
Age: 0 – 18 years.
Student’s residence: Day
Curriculum: Spanish (English Bilingual) and International Baccalaureate.
Language of instruction: English, Spanish and Catalan.
Other languages: French, German (Russian and Chinese).
- Sports Academies: Futsal, Basketball, Roller Hockey, Skating, Volleyball, Swimming, Synchronized Swimming, Golf, Tennis, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Fitness, Multisports, Outdoor Education, Trail Running.
- Art Schools: Instrument Workshop (Music School linked to the Liceo Conservatory), Music Bands (percussion, guitar orchestra, string orchestra, big band, choir), Electronic Music Workshop, Ballet, Modern Dance, Drama, Magic, Arts and crafts, Drawing, Painting and ceramics, Photography, Video and Image, Audiovisual Narrative and Multimedia.
- Wellness School: Yoga, Educachef, Free play, Directed play, Catechesis.
- Academic school and workshops: Robotics, Drones, story time, Russian, Chinese, Cambridge exam preparation, swimming, speech therapy, Kumon.
- Sports: Futsal, Basketball, Roller Hockey, Figure Skating, Volleyball, Swimming, Synchronized Swimming, Golf, Tennis, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Fitness, Multisports, Outdoor Education, Trail Running.
Summer/Holiday Camps: Yes
SEK International School Catalunya, founded in 1995, is part of the SEK Education Group, with more than 125 years of teaching experience and 9 schools around the world.
It is the only centre in Catalonia authorised to offer International Baccalaureate® programmes from 3 to 18 years old, integrated into the national curriculum. Students receive a trilingual education and learn to live with children from other cultures from an early age.
We offer students between the ages of 12 and 18 the opportunity to participate in the prestigious Duke of Edinburgh International Award. It has a School of Music, which works based on a joint programming with the Conservatory of the Lyceum. All students receive a complete musical training.
Only 30 minutes from Barcelona and at the foot of the Montseny Natural Park. In a quiet and safe residential environment, with an area of 100,000 m² of buildings that house different educational stages.
As a benchmark in educational innovation, it has learning spaces with the latest technological advances. The large areas are equipped to meet the educational and welfare needs of all students.
These spaces ensure an optimal learning environment, fostering the central role of students in their own education: they discover for themselves, ask questions, experiment and acquire knowledge through expert mediation teachers.