SEK International School Ciudalcampo
Location: San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid
Age: 0 – 18 years.
Student’s residence: Day.
Curriculum: Spanish (English Bilingual) and International Baccalaureate.
Language of instruction: Inglés y Español.
Other languages: Francés, Alemán y Chino.
- Artistic Center of high performance in musical education, classical ballet, Spanish dance, Funky, Hip-hop, musical theater.
- Debate and Oratory Club.
- Painting and Drawing Arts and Crafts Club.
- Sports activities: swimming, basketball, football, horse riding, golf, jiu-jitsu, taekwondo, karate, tennis, paddle, figure skating, hockey, rhythmic gymnastics, chess, among others.
- High performance tennis and swimming academies.
- Language school: Mandarin Chinese.
- School of Digital Creativity and Robotics Technology.
- Professional orientation and academic reinforcement: directed study, speech therapy, stellar program, programming.
- Educachef Cooking Club.
- Family activities: choir, reading club, theatre or nature.
- Sports: Swimming, Basketball, Soccer, Futsal, Futsal, Skating, Gym, Fencing, Paddle, Dance, Classical Dance, Tennis, Volleyball, Athletics, Handball, Taekwondo, Hockey, Yoga, Golf, Horseback Riding.
Summer/Holiday camp: Yes.
SEK International School Ciudalcampo, founded in 1975, is part of the SEK Education Group, with more than 125 years of teaching experience and 9 schools worldwide.
The school offers the three programmes of the International Baccalaureate Organization, incorporated into the national curriculum framework. In addition, it holds the Council of International Schools (CIS) international school quality certificate and the ISTA standard, a certificate specialising in arts education for international schools, and is the first Spanish centre to obtain the Round Square Certificate of Excellence.
It has more than 20,000 m² of land and buildings and a large outdoor sports complex of more than 10,000 m². The school also has different learning spaces internationally recognised for the avant-garde use of the school space and the quality of teaching. Open and flexible spaces that generate an active methodology, turning the classroom into a place where students, from early childhood to secondary school, can learn by sharing their experiences with their peers and teachers. Students are the drivers of their own learning.
The school offers students between the ages of 12 and 18 the opportunity to participate in the prestigious Duke of Edinburgh International Award, a comprehensive programme focused on the development and training of skills such as leadership, audacity, autonomy, problem solving and teamwork.