St. Peter’s School
St. Peter’s School is an international school with a disruptive project that aims at preparing students for their future. It follows the International Baccalaureate methodology throughout all stages, from Early Years to the Diploma.
• British Curriculum
• International baccalaureate x IB Continuum (Early and Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programme)
1 to 18 years old
St. Peter’s offers its community 4 after-school hubs:
- Language hub (Chinese, English, Spanish, for kids and adults);
- Sports hub (soccer, basket, voleil, judo, personal defense, multisport, trail running);
- Creative (art, jazz, pre-jazz, piano, choir Little Einsteins and Little Mozarts)
- Thinkers (chess, youtube creators, robotics)
St. Peter’s school is the only school in Barcelona with the IB Continuum taught in English. We offer the three International Baccalaureate programmes: Early and Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programme. Is the only school with a Science Lab for Early Years, the first center that has introduced subjects such as blockchain, nanoscience, neuroscience and artificial intelligence in their curriculum. St. Peter’s has a strong focus on Science, Technology, Critical Thinking and Change Making. St. Peter’s has been ranked as the best school in Spain by the prestigious magazine Forbes.
Not only do they give the children the academic excellence they need to enter the most prestigious universities around the world, but also, they encourage them to become well-informed, independent and open-minded individuals, ready to study, work or live wherever they wish.