Yago School is a leader in the field of private international bilingual education in Seville. It caters to children between 4 months and 18 years by offering the Diploma Programme of the International Baccalaureate, with the Spanish educational system accredited by WASC.
Spanish (Bilingual in English) and International Baccalaureate
0 – 18 year olds
Day school and Hosting in Families
- Music (Music & Movement, ABRSM Exams, Piano, Choir, Violin, Spanish Guitar, Percussion…), Concerts & Recording Workshop.
- Drawing & Painting, Drama, Ballet, Street Dance, Flamenco & Buleria Dance.
- Technology: Coding & Robotics workshop & First Lego League Club.
- Languages Club: French and German
- Participation in Mathematics and Science fairs or olimpiads; poetry, history, literature and music competitions; debate tournaments; environmental competitions, entrepreneurship think tank experiences, Cambridge exams, YCT-HSK Chinese Exams and French Allianza Exams, students exchanges with foreign schools and study trips…
At Yago School we are completely transforming the educational teaching learning system in the South of Spain so that our students from 0 to 18 years are part of their own learning journey that is personally and socially transformative in an ever changing world. We offer the Diploma Programme of the International Baccalaureate, together with the Spanish educational system and we use the English and Spanish language as a communicative instrument inside and outside the classroom, with Chinese and French as part of its dynamic curriculum. We are also accredited by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges).
Our purpose is for pupils to be happy, principled and emotionally balanced as well as to develop their abilities and potential to the maximum, to build knowledge through projects, broaden their interests and their own experience using integrative, innovative and cooperative methodologies in both traditional and technological environments. Yago enriches the educational process with a wide range of cultural, music, sports, artistic, technological, humanitarian, environmental, recreational and entrepreneurship activities, so that they can adapt to University and successfully integrate into companies from all over the world.
The avant-garde architecture of its facilities along with its privileged location on the ‘Aljarafe’ just 15 minutes from the international airport and the high-speed AVE train station, all enhance the multitude of diverse and personalised opportunities and complementary experiences Yago School offers.
Contact the school
Avda. Antonio Mairena, 54. 41950 Castilleja de la Cuesta-Sevilla
Ask for more information