Agora Portals International School
Portals Nous, Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain
We are an international schoolfrom the age of 1 to Baccalaureate, including the IB Diploma. We offer a bilingual (Spanish-English) education with an integral education including music, sports and arts.
Spanish curriculum (bilingual in English) and international Baccalaureate
1 – 18 years old
- Language School: German, Chinese, English, Spanish.
- Music: musical language, Spanish guitar, modern music, chamber music, drums.
- Fun and cultural activities: arts and craft, lego robotix, 3D, fun science, study techniques, company game.
- Sport activities and Sport Club: judo, self-defence, martial arts, multisport, swimming, skating, yoga, badminton, chess, football, rhythmic gymnastics, athletics, rugby, volleyball, basketball.
- School trips: ski trip, campament Cercle Aventura.
Agora Portals International School is a private school situated in Calvià, Portals Nous in the Balearic Islands, and approximately 10 kilometres from Palma de Mallorca. The school was founded in 2008 and forms part of the prestigious international Globeducate.
As with all Globeducate schools, Agora Portals’s educational philosophy is based upon educational excellence and innovation, strong values-based teaching and a focus on providing a truly international education. We offer a wide range of language options and full linguistic immersion, and our students are supported throughout their educational journey by highly-qualified, native or bilingual teachers.
Agora Portals has a 100 % success rate for the Spanish national university entrance exams (“Selectividad”) and we were also the first school in the Balearic Isles to offer our senior students the opportunity to study the International Baccalaureate (IB), an internationally recognised qualification that opens the doors to the best universities around the world. The school has excellent facilities that are designed to provide our students with an all-round education; we have various sports clubs, including a swimming club, and resources for a wide range of sports and activities.
The school is also certified as an Official Music School, enabling students to receive a comprehensive musical training and the possibility of obtaining the Elementary Diploma of Music.